The Daytona Beach Real Estate Market has Virtually Shut Down!
Are you having trouble selling your home during the Coronavirus lock-down?
We are in unprecedented times. The news media headlines are, frankly, quite scary:
All of the well-known experts are in agreement on one thing: “The Seller’s Market is OVER!”
With the inability to hold open houses, show properties and drive buyers around to see homes for sale, the local real estate market is in a holding pattern or a “Let’s wait and see” mindset.
All of the big corporate iBuyers have stopped making offers for the foreseeable future. They may never return to the market.
If you need to sell your Daytona Beach home now, you only have a few choices:
- Sell your house to a “Cash buyer” or investor for a drastically reduced price (usually 50% to 70% of the value)
- List your home with a realtor and wait until all of this clears up (who knows when that will be) so they can finally show your home to prospective buyers.
- The number of prospective buyers is predicted to drop drastically with all of the layoffs caused by the Coronavirus. People are scared and holding onto their money.
- Making a huge down payment with all of their savings may seem like a pretty risky venture with these uncertain times.
- You can pull your home off of the market and try to “Wait it Out”.
- For some people this may seem like the best option.
- For others, this is NOT AN OPTION – they NEED to sell NOW for many varying reasons.
- What will happen to the value of your house while you wait?
- Many experts predict the market will start the downward trend that usually happens after the end of a Seller’s market
- Some even predict a market crash!
- Do you wait and hope for the best?
This all seems pretty bleak doesn’t it? But wait, there is another Option:
- Sell your house TODAY to a Professional Home-buyer like Omni Real Estate Solutions, LLC!
- We will buy your house today at full market value!
- We will buy your house “as is” – you don’t need to do any repairs
- We will even pay all of your Closing Costs!
Omni Real Estate Solutions, LLC has been buying houses throughout the Daytona Beach area for almost 17 years. We are a family-owned business that believes in doing things the old fashioned way: We put our customers first.
Every house we buy is different and every seller we meet is different. We don’t approach the sale of your home with a one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter approach like the big corporate iBuyers do. We know that every family selling their home has a story and behind that story are needs, dreams or desires that need to be fulfilled. So, we tailor each offer to try our best to meet those needs.
So, if you are unsure of How to Sell your Daytona Beach home during the Coronavirus lock down, let us help. Just enter your information in the form and we’ll do our best to help. What do you have to lose?
– Omni Real Estate Solutions, LLC